In addition to writing, I also read and post YA fiction reviews. Here you can find a list of the books I have reviewed so far, organized by rating our of five stars. Most books are LGBTQ YA, but some are not. I believe that you can learn something from everyone’s story and am open to reviewing most YA novels.
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth (5/5)
- Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan (4.5/5)
- When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore (4.5/5)
- Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley (4/5)
- As I Descended by Robin Talley (4/5)
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera (4/5)
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan and John Green (4/5)
- Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg (3.5/5)
- Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher (3/5)
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (4/5)
- My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga (3.5/5)
- One Half from the East by Nadia Hashimi (3.5/5)
If you would like to send recommendations my way, I am all ears! YA books in all genres are welcome so long as they tell a compelling story.